Friday, February 25, 2011

No More Cribs

My baby Abigail is now in her own twin bed.  Tears...for Momma!  She's very excited but has only slept one full night in her bed alone.  It's a work in progress, right?  I met my very best friend Alison to pick up the headboard and footboard she found for me.  You must check out her blog http://themoderncottagecompany.blogspot.com/ and see all that she does.  She's an incredible interior designer!
The bed needed to be sanded and painted and I did all that last Saturday in the frigid sunny wind!  I love the gray color as it's the same color as Isabelle's bed but I might repaint it white and embellish the headboard with a letter 'A.'
Here are some before and after pictures.



I really need to repaint and decorate their rooms...desperately!  Maybe Alison can help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment